This post has been Last Updated 4 months ago by Kunal
You landed on the perfect Fixing website. This is the ULTIMATE fix and solution to bypass this new tantrum of YouTube which is “Ad blockers are not allowed on YouTube”.
Uhh! It sucks right? Then let’s go ahead and see how to fix it in 50 seconds.
- Quickest Fix To Bypass “Ad blockers are not allowed on YouTube” Any Browser
- Problem “Ad blockers are not allowed on YouTube” Some Tricks from Reddit
- How to Fix YouTube Ad blockers are not allowed: All Solution
- YouTube Adblock by Friendly: Best Adblocker for YouTube
- UBlock Trick
- My Opinion
- Additional Notes
Quickest Fix To Bypass “Ad blockers are not allowed on YouTube” Any Browser
Those who are a little interested in buying premium must check the PRO TIP, so it would cost you less than $5 a month.
NOTE: We need to display ads to make money and sustain ourselves. If you use an ad blocker, please consider keeping it unblocked. However, I’m against websites that bombard users with too many ads.
Why do people use ad blockers?
People use ad blockers for various reasons, including improving website performance, conserving data, and safeguarding their online privacy.
Why does YouTube not allow ad blockers including from Brave browser?
YouTube relies heavily on revenue generated from advertisements to fund its operations and compensate content creators. This is why YouTube prohibits the use of ad blockers.
Problem “Ad blockers are not allowed on YouTube” Some Tricks from Reddit
The crux of the issue is that when YouTube detects that a user is employing an ad blocker, it restricts access to videos. This poses a significant problem, particularly for users who rely on ad blockers to prevent intrusive or malicious advertisements from disrupting their viewing experience.
How to Fix YouTube Ad blockers are not allowed: All Solution
To tackle the “ad blockers are not allowed on YouTube” problem, you have several options at your disposal:
Fix 1: Disable the Ad Blocker for YouTube
- Access your ad blocker’s settings.
- Locate the list of websites that are blocked.
- Remove YouTube from the list of blocked websites.
- Refresh the YouTube page.
Fix 2: Use a Different Ad Blocker
- Conduct some research to find an alternative ad blocker that YouTube doesn’t detect.
- Install the new ad blocker.
- Disable the old ad blocker.
- Refresh the YouTube page.
Fix 3: Signout From YouTube Account
To resolve the problem of ad blockers not being allowed on YouTube, follow these straightforward steps:
Step 1: Log Out of Your YouTube Account
- Open your web browser and visit the YouTube website.
- If you are already logged in to your YouTube account, click on your profile picture or username in the upper right corner.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Sign out.” This action will log you out of your YouTube account.
Step 2: Play Videos Without Ad Blocker Messages
- After logging out, you can start playing videos on YouTube without encountering the pop-up messages about ad blockers.
- You may notice that without being logged in, YouTube might present you with three options:
- Allow YouTube to show you ads.
- Explore YouTube Premium, a paid subscription service that offers an ad-free experience and additional features.
- Try YouTube Music Premium, which focuses on ad-free music streaming.
Note: Logging out has a downside. Your watch history, likes, and saved videos will not be accessible, which can be inconvenient for some users. However, this method serves as a practical workaround for those who are primarily interested in watching videos without ads.
Fix 4: Subscribe to YouTube Premium
- Visit the YouTube Premium website.
- Click the “Sign up” button.
- Choose a subscription plan and provide your payment information.
- Click the “Subscribe” button.
Here’s a useful tip for subscribing to YouTube Premium. If you have a group of 5 to 10 friends interested, you can opt for a YouTube Premium subscription in a family package. By doing this, you can significantly reduce the cost, and it won’t cost you more than $5 a month per person. This way, you all can enjoy the benefits of YouTube Premium without breaking the bank.
If you continue to experience difficulties in viewing YouTube videos without ads, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Experiment with a different browser.
- Ensure your browser is up to date with the latest version.
- If problems persist, consider contacting YouTube support or contact us for assistance.
YouTube Adblock by Friendly: Best Adblocker for YouTube
Using uBlock Origin to Customize YouTube Experience:
- Right-click on the video.
- Right-click on the video again in a different spot to open your browser menu.
- Select ‘Block element.’
- Highlight the YouTube popup, ensuring that the entire box and its contents are selected.
- Click ‘Create’ located in the bottom right box.
- Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3.
- Highlight the entire video.
- Repeat step 5.
If you encounter issues with saving to a playlist, follow these additional steps:
- Temporarily disable your ad blocker.
- Refresh the page.
- Re-enable your ad blocker (without refreshing) to regain access to the blocked content.
Please remember to reactivate your ad blocker before closing the tab or window to ensure that your current and future tabs maintain their ad-blocking settings
So, just like every platform available on the Internet, including a website I want, we wish to display ads and make money. That’s how we sustain ourselves and create more high-quality content. Now, suppose some of you started using ad blockers and aren’t seeing ads on a website, or someone’s creators are in the same boat. They definitely want to make money, and you want to make money. In such cases, it would be terrible for the ecosystem to survive and sustain.
So, in my personal opinion, you should consider keeping the ad blockers unblocked. And yes, your point is also valid when it comes to YouTube, where it shows you a dance of ads. Some websites bombard you with thousands of ads on a single page, and I’m against that.
- How to Unsubscribe All Youtube Channel At Once [instantly]
- How to Easily Uninstall YouTube App [Remove Youtube App]
In summary, the “ad blockers are not allowed on YouTube” problem can be resolved by disabling the ad blocker for YouTube, switching to a different ad blocker, or subscribing to YouTube Premium. If you are still having trouble watching YouTube videos without ads, you can try the troubleshooting tips provided in this article.
So that is it for today’s blog post from FixItKunal.com. Today I have discussed multiple ways you can fix the YouTube ad blockers or not allow them.
- Using ad blockers on YouTube violates YouTube’s Terms of Service.
- YouTube relies on advertising revenue to fund its operations and pay creators.
- Users who choose to employ ad blockers on YouTube may inadvertently support the creation of pirated content, which can harm the livelihoods of content creators.
- YouTube Premium is a paid subscription service offering ad-free viewing, background playback, and access to exclusive content.